of Deputy Prime Minister and Ministry of Finance
Financial and Economic Policies.
· National Budget Co-ordination and Control.
· Bilateral and Multilateral Development Financing.
· Technical Assistance.
· Government Revenue, Expenditure and Borrowing.
· MTEF and Budget Monitoring.
· Kenya Revenue Authority.
· Banks and Banking.
· Insurance Policy and Regulation.
· Financial Institutions.
· Capital Markets Authority.
· Public Debt Management
· Government Accounting Services and Internal Audit.
· Public Procurement Oversight Authority.
· Custodian of Government Assets and Property.
· Divestiture of Public Enterprises.
· Public Procurement Complaints Review and Appeals Board.
· Public, Private Partnership Unit.
· Government Coast Agent.
· Retirement Benefits Authority.
· Public Pensions Policy and Administration.
· Government Information Technology Services (GITS).
· Monopolies and Prices Commission.
· Restrictive Trade Practices Tribunal