· Sanitation Policy.
· Preventive and Promotive Health Services.
· HIV/AIDS Programme and other Sexually Transmitted Infections
(STIs) Treatment and Management.
· Health Education.
· Family Planning.
· Food and Food Handling.
· Health Inspection and other Public Health Services.
· Quarantine Administration.
· Overall Sanitary Services.
· Insanitary Nuisances.
· Curative Services.
· Clinics, Dispensaries, Health Centres and Hospitals.
· Registration of Doctors and Para Medicals.
· Maternity Services.
· Nurses and Midwives.
· National Hospital Insurance Fund.
· Kenya Medical Research Institute.*
· Kenya Medical Training College.
· Government Chemist.
· Kenya Medical Supplies Agency (KEMSA)
· The Radiation Protection Board.
· Regulatory Bodies for Pharmacy and Medicine.